Hello there lovely parents and students,
I hope you all had a wonderful summer. I’m fully energized and very excited to embark on another great year of music study and exploration with all my students! Lessons resume tomorrow, Tuesday Sept. 7th, 2010. If you are not sure of your time slot, please contact me for confirmation. Below is a copy of my Studio Policies that contains my cancellation and payment information. Please take a moment to read it over to avoid confusion later on and do send along any questions or comments you may have.
Looking very forward to seeing all of you this week:)
$25.00 per 30 minute lesson
$37.50 per 45 minute lesson
$50.00 per 60 minute lesson
– School age students have a weekly lesson for 30 minutes.
– Adult students have a weekly lesson for 45 or 60 minutes.
– If the price of gasoline rises above $1.20 per litre, a fuel surcharge of $10.00 will be added to each monthly invoice.
All lessons are prepaid on a monthly basis. An invoice will be issued to you one week before payment is due. Cheques only. Please make cheques payable to Alison Maira.
– a 10% late fee will be added to your total if you do not have payment ready one week after your invoice is issued.
Each student receives two (2) free cancellations per school year. You can reschedule cancelled lessons with me, depending on our mutual availability. You may cancel lessons at your discretion. Refunds or credits will not be issued after the second free cancellation. No lessons on statutory holidays, Christmas Break or Spring Break.
– Lessons cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will not be credited or rescheduled.
– If the student is not at home during their lesson time, the lesson will not be credited or rescheduled.
Books and Materials: Books or materials required or requested by the student will be purchased by me and brought to the next lesson. The cost of these materials will be added onto next month’s invoice.
Termination of Lessons: I require one month’s notice. No refunds for unused lessons.